Studying abroad is exciting and beneficial. But do you know what are the steps you need to take to get a place at a University in the UK?!
Well here is some headlines to help you get an idea.
- English proficiency
- Proof of previous acadamic acheivements. universities in Britain have there own rules regarding admission requirements visit www.educationuk.org for more information.
- Informtion about living in Britain, cultural habits, climate etc.
- Family- if you are planning to move to Britain with members of you family then you need to take in consideration the extra financial costs.
- Costs- do you know how much your course will cost? Are you able to provide a financial guarantee for the full duration of your course? Do you qualify or have applied for a scholarship fund? You must provide a proof that you can afford the course costs plus the living costs!
- How do I know which UK instituation offer recognised degrees? How to apply? What to do after applying? Immigration regulations, visa? Accomodation at your chosen Institution? Travel Advice? And many more???
Across The World ICS can provide you with full support and guidence into coming to study in the UK. All you need to do is contact us (please be aware to leave enough time for the applying process) and we can sort out everything for you.
Have a look at our services for more details.